Trap Beat-Project Trap Beat-Project

I do like a massive sound that pops with energy, crisp synths, punchy beats and momentum.
Great effort, I bet someone could add a killer rap to this, not that it needs it!

ColorfulLink12 responds:

Thanks man, I'm still working on some other projects and learning new things about music production and mixing, but still thanks for the review :p

Diablo-ish *scrap* Diablo-ish *scrap*

Really good yep, nice sounds, I tihnk I listened to it 3 times in loop before I realised I should continue on my musical discovery! Keep up the great work!

An Hero - Critical Overflow An Hero - Critical Overflow

Hey man, sorry it's been a while since I was on here (ages), just checking your stuff, love your website mate, and this song rocks! Love what you are doing these days. Dubstep is as fun to make as to listen to :D Anyway this song is super, I do appreciate punchy bass and intricate melody! All the best man -philjo

Trinity Trinity

It's not only that you have clearly spent a colossal amount of time on this project, but you've taken enough care throughout that time to really polish it to be very listenable and enjoyable. I briefly played MH Tri and recognized some of the music in this piece. I really liked it, and as for the parts I was not familiar with, well it kept me very interested and I continued to enjoy it throughout! You Get my 5 stars for a number of reasons, effort put in, resulting quality and the fact that you have chosen to recreate music from Monster Hunter!
Respect -philjio

Step responds:

Thanks a lot man! There aren't that many Monster Hunter remixes out there which is a shame.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Drop needed! Drop needed!

Perhaps try dropping everything except bringing in a big bass sound, then after 2 beats or 1 bar, bring in the drums again with a crash, and any amount of the original melodies that existed before in this clip. Also listen to dubstep by other artists and you may be inspired. feel free to check mine out too, best of luck!

SirSirius responds:

Well yeah that's what i tried. Nothing except a drum pattern and a fat bass sound directly after the intro (instant at 00:55), sounds crappy, no matter how i tweak massive and no matter what tone i use...
Is the buildup just so bad that it has to sound crappy? :(

iNfliktioN - Battlefront iNfliktioN - Battlefront

You Sick MOT**RFU***R!!!!11!!!

Meant in the most respectful of ways of course. Nice job here, really impressive manipulation of the bass. Great

Rub a dub(dubstep) Rub a dub(dubstep)

Good first attempt

Dubstep is fun to make, this was fun to listen to, and impressive for a first run. 5/5
I also struggle with repetition but at the end of the day as long as you made the track how you wanted it, people shouldn't hate too much =)

Mega Man 2 - Wood Man Mega Man 2 - Wood Man

Yeess

Ok I'm a fan. Epic works you got here man! What else to say! RESPECT

Mega Man 4 - Skull Man(SID) Mega Man 4 - Skull Man(SID)

GREAT

caps lock unleashed there sorry.
This sounds superb, mixed well, great sound choice and proper 8 bit feel. Ideal man!

FFVIII - Julia's Piano Solo FFVIII - Julia's Piano Solo

Brings it all back

Brilliant remake. So clean, easy on the ears and dynamic. Inspiring how you can improve so greatly on the original sound. Hope you do more remakes!