FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Superb!

That lit up my face =D. FBF rules old school! you're style is wicked, I love how the bartender is tweened, it's done so stylishly, yet you still managed to make the FBF better! Man I love it! =D

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

grahahaha (jajajaja)

Great series. I hope more are on the way, just found them and watched all today! I'm a fan 5/5 for all! My fave is verche 11 I think!!!!

Darkar responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Super great!

Exactly my type of humor. I fargin love this! It's godamn great, amazing!

MHF Shorts 3 MHF Shorts 3

GENIUS

That was a great story, it had so many engrossing sides to it, a seemless plot and smooth animation. Great amazing work to have the proficiency and talent to make an idea into great entertainment! Love it best one yet!!!

Awesomefield Awesomefield

Superb short

Well met! < I had to retype that 5 times because i was chuckling heavily! I love this

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

LOL MY ASS OFF X;D

FOCLROFLLMAO, AAAAH FU**ING great I was almost in tears with mirth!!!!

MORE MORE AGAIN AGAIN!!!

Monster Hunter Movie Monster Hunter Movie

Nice effort

Keep doing this man, monster hunter flash is like panning for gold. If yowant a remix on the pokke village theme check mine and feel free to use it. Add sou effects if you can and I'd really like to see a longer and more immersive flash from you. I know it takes a lot of time and not many people seem to appreciate that but keep at it!

Monster Hunter Shorts 1 Monster Hunter Shorts 1

Nice!

This is a pretty damn fine effort at a monster hunter flash! Keep at it! Why aren't more people doing this?!?!?!?!?! NIce dude! Use my monster hunter remix audio if you want =]

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

holy moly

Ace idea, Ace execution, aceaceace! AWESOME!

Link and Navi Link and Navi

brilliant

Superb humour! very snazzy graphics! FAVE!